Let us present the University of Debrecen Talent Management Program (in short: TalentUD) to you. The program aims to unfold the hidden potential of talented students. Talent management takes place primarily at the departments and institutes; it is based on the research work of students, under the direction of academic supervisors.
- Research work under the supervision of an experienced researcher;
- Financial support based on performance (further information after admission);
- Upon graduation: diploma supplement about participation in the program, which also includes academic achievements. The diploma supplement may be considered as an advantage when applying for MA, MSc or Ph.D. studies;
- Participating students’ department/institute will provide (if possible) financial contribution for photocopying, registration fees at conferences, scientific/art competitions, travel allowance and accommodation fee, costs of field practices, library services (registration, borrowing deposit copies), research trip
- Possibility to take on extra subjects/courses
- Possibility to participate in training/ workshops
- Reference or recommendation letter is available for the participating students from the faculty coordinator or the TalentUD coordinator for conferences, study trips, study abroad, summer scholarships.
Application is open for:
- Students who have a research area (field of interest) and find a suitable academic supervisor
- Full-time undergraduate, graduate and one-cycle students with an active student status, who have completed at least two semesters and have not been inactive for more than two semesters during their studies
- The program is NOT open for Ph.D. students
- fill out the application form on website:
- upload a one-page research plan/work plan after discussing it with your supervisor (must be signed by the supervisor and the student)
- The research plan/ work template is available on the website.
Application deadline: 17 September
- You must complete every point in the application form and upload the work plan because incomplete applications will be rejected
- After the formal evaluation, the decision will be made by the faculty TalentUD committees and the Talent Council by 29 September.
- Students will be informed of the decision before 3 October by email.
For further information:
Zsófia Olvasztó (Ms)
Scientific Directorate (Main Building, room 214.)
Tel: +36 52 512-900 ext. 62280